How to get Regular Periods Naturally? Check Out Tips and Tricks
Here are some of the foods that may help regulate your periods:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
However, there isn’t any complete scientific backing that these foods regulate your cycle. Make sure to consult your doctor before consuming these foods.
Here are a few things that you can do to get regular periods naturally:
- Have a balanced diet
- Go easy on the fibre intake
- Add cinnamon and turmeric to your diet
- Eat pineapples and papayas
- Consume healthy fats like plant-based oils, flax seeds, and fish like salmon
- Move your body - run, walk or hit the gym
- Relieve stress by practicing yoga
Speak to your doctor before consuming any foods and understand whether they would help you to regulate your periods or not.
Some of the best home remedies to get periods are practising yoga, adding cinnamon/ginger to your diet, having apple cider vinegar daily, or eating pineapple. Apart from these remedies, understanding the cause behind your delayed or missed period is essential. So, consulting a doctor is a must.